Laws, regulations and the social perception of international tax advisory services have changed considerably. International tax legislation is often difficult to oversee. We assist our clients with the tax aspects of their corporate structure so that they can focus on their business.
Our team keeps an overview of your tax structure and all international developments so that your group’s business outlook is closely monitored. Through our extensive network of tax and legal service providers, we help to implement tax strategies and structure cross-border activities efficiently and innovatively.
Our team has a track record in every area of international taxation, with an additional focus on the following areas:
- Preliminary consultation with the Dutch Tax Administration (Belastingdienst) in order to obtain certainty in advance on the tax considerations of a transaction (APA/ATR practice)
- International transfer pricing and corporate restructuring (see also Transfer pricing & business restructurings)
- Advising on financing- and licensing activities (see also Transfer pricing & business restructurings)
- Advising on tax implications on permanent establishments and profit allocation
- Cross-border acquisitions (see also M&A / Transaction services)
- Setting up international investment funds (see also M&A / Transaction services)
- Cross-border employment (see also Wage Tax)
- Advising on the international VAT position (see also VAT and real estate transfer tax)
- Disputes relating to international information exchange (see also Tax Disputes)
- Tax residency discussions regarding companies and individuals