Our transfer pricing specialists Tomasz and Tomas were in Oslo for a TP training. STP prepared an overall program, for which we had an enternaining an insightful dat where several topics were discussed:
- A general introduction to the history and sources of TP in the contemporary jurisprudence as well as the relevance and current landscape of TP;
- The scope of TP in intra-group relations, delineation / characterization of controlled transactions and practical application of TP methods;
- A deep dive into the importance of considering TP modelling as a medium to cross-border operational expansion as well as a discussion on basic TP models applicable to different stages of business phases;
- The relevance and proper implementation of TP into other areas of business relations, including accounting and legal spheres;
- The risks, relevance and categories of TP compliance in an international context; and
- A more in-dept discussion of several real-life cases (e.g. case on: DEMPE, Distribution, Cost allocation, Loss Allocation and TP Corrections).
Would you also like to stay informed? We are happy to provide a training for you and/or your company. Please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org (+31644748570) or email@example.com (+31612259406).