Our priority is that you develop professionally and personally into an advisor who thinks practically. An STP Tax specialist is innovative, distinctive and effective, and creates tailor-made advice for each client. So we won’t just teach you to be technically proficient; you will also need to be able to show a high level of diversity and adaptability in your role as an advisor. One-sidedness is not an option.
Our advisory team represents the tax interests of Dutch and foreign medium to large (listed) companies and wealthy individuals in such areas as corporate tax, income tax, succession law, value added tax and transfer tax. To achieve our professional ambitions, collaboration within our team is crucial. We also think it’s important that colleagues have fun with each other and trust each other. So an open door policy and the short lines of communication are more than just fine, well-worn claims. They are something we are all alert to and focus on.
As a starter
You will get a broad education because we will give you the opportunity to gain experience in different fields. From day one, you will learn to advise clients from top to bottom and deal with parties from different market sectors – from the private equity house to the founders of the latest technology start-up. In addition, of course, you will become a member of the Dutch Association of Tax Advisors (NOB) where you will take vocational training. We will also offer you an internal training programme, in which everyone in our firm – from partner to junior employee – participates. We will expect you to look after your own professional development and we will stimulate it too. For example, we will encourage you to take external courses in your area of taxation or publish articles.
- You have a Master’s degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics
- You are client-focused, analytical and a creative thinker
- You are friendly and focused on teamwork.
- You are good at solving problems and you love challenge
- You have good spoken and written English
What we offer
- A challenging environment with high-quality international tax work
- Servicing an interesting client base of (listed) Dutch and foreign multinationals
- A team of highly-motivated and knowledgeable colleagues
- A personal, family atmosphere in our office
- A focus on personal growth through intensive guidance
- Internal and external courses to further develop professional skills, as well as the NOB program
- A competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits, such as:
– 30 vacation days with fulltime employment
– Non-contributory pension
– Company laptop and telephone reimbursement
– Annual bonus scheme
– Travel allowance (€0.21 per kilometer)
– Possibility to work from home
– ARBO compensation of €250 ex VAT for your home workplace
– Fully catered (healthy) lunch and always breakfast and fresh fruit available
Interested in working with us? Then send your CV and covering letter to Roos Kortekaas or call +31 (0)88 5060618.