STP Tax is an experienced tax consultancy practice, located at the heart of Zuidas in Amsterdam. We are specialized in both Dutch as well as international tax law and cover all major tax disciplines for private and corporate clients. The VAT team supports our broad portfolio of clients in the field of Dutch and international VAT, including tax advisory, tax compliance as well as specific (M&A) projects. We take pride in servicing a diversified spectrum of clients being in different stages of development across various industries. For more information on the VAT team at STP, click here.
In your role as VAT Specialist:
You become part of the broad, national and international VAT practice within our office with a varied client base: from tech start-ups to listed multinationals. STP Tax has a lot of experience in the financial, tech, e-commerce, renewable energy and real estate industry (for both nationally and internationally operating companies). You also deal with challenging (international) VAT issues, including assessing and optimizing the VAT position of clients, advising on M&A processes, conducting due diligence investigations, providing guidance with real estate transactions and drafting objections and appeals. You maintain (independent) contact with clients and the tax authorities and you have what it takes to guide and coach junior employees.
STP Tax is currently looking for a new colleague that could form part of our dynamically growing VAT compliance and advisory team!
STP Tax offers:
- An opportunity to take part in a challenging environment featuring complex international VAT issues;
- Support of a motivated team of VAT specialists;
- Support in personal growth;
- Access to (internal and external) professional development programs as well as international VAT events that STP Tax takes part in;
- A personal and family atmosphere at our office, but at the same time a very professional working environment
- A competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits, such as:
- 30 vacation days with fulltime employment
- Non-contributory pension
- Company laptop and telephone reimbursement
- Annual bonus scheme
- Travel allowance (€0.21 per km)
- Flexible work-from-home policy
- ARBO compensation of €250 ex VAT for your home workplace
- Fully catered (healthy) lunch and always breakfast and fresh fruit available
STP Tax is looking for someone who:
- Is a (senior) VAT specialist with at least 3 years of work experience in the field of Dutch and international (EU) VAT;
- Completed a Master’s degree in Tax Law or Fiscal Economics (a Master’s degree in Indirect Taxation is an advantage);
- Has a strong client focus and possesses strong analytical skills expressed both in speech as well as in writing;
- Has experience in managing projects as well as supervising colleagues in junior positions;
- Is proficient in spoken as well as written Dutch and English
Interested in getting started with us? Mail your CV and motivation letter to Roos Kortekaas or call 088 5060600 to schedule an introductory meeting at our office on the Zuidas in Amsterdam.