STP Tax is a tax consultancy with an experienced tax compliance practice, located in the middle of the Zuidas in Amsterdam and specialized in both Dutch and international tax law. We are proud of our professionalism and personal approach at the same time.
For us, it is our priority that you develop professionally and personally. In addition to an internal training program in which everyone within our office – from advice officer to tax return officer, from junior to partner – participates, we offer you the opportunity to follow external courses and/or trainings in your area of tax interest. We encourage you to keep on developing yourself on both personal and professional level.
Collaboration within our team is crucial to achieve our professional ambitions. The ‘open door policy’ and the ‘short lines’ are therefore more than just beautiful words and well-known statements with us. It is something that we are all aware of and steer towards.
As an employee at the tax compliance practice
You will join a growing team and where collaboration is very important. Within the tax return practice, but also organization-wide, you get the opportunity to gain experience in various fields. From day 1 you will receive intensive ‘on the job’ training, after which you must (be able to) work independently quickly. In addition, you will also work with the adviser on the file in order to process the advice correctly in the tax returns.
The daily work consists of:
- Preparing corporate and income tax returns
- Checking tax assessments
- Correspondence with clients and the tax authorities
- Identifying advice options, in collaboration with the advisor
- Drafting tax return-related advice
- Participating in internal technical meetings
- You have completed a (fiscal or financial) study at HBO or WO level
- You have approximately 3-6 years of relevant tax work experience
- You are customer-oriented, analytical, accurate and numerically strong
- You are social and focused on working together in a team
- You have strong problem-solving skills and like challenges
- You master the Dutch and English language in word and writing
What we offer
- A challenging environment with high-quality tax declaration work
- Services to an interesting client base of high net worth individuals, DGAs and (listed) Dutch and foreign multinationals
- A team of highly motivated and expert colleagues
- A personal and family atmosphere at our office
- A competitive salary and excellent fringe benefits, such as:
– 30 vacation days with fulltime employment
– Non-contributory pension
– Company laptop and telephone reimbursement
– Annual bonus scheme
– Travel allowance (€0.21 per kilometer)
– Possibility to work from home
– ARBO compensation of €250 ex VAT for your home workplace
– Fully catered (healthy) lunch and always breakfast and fresh fruit available
Interested in getting started with us? Mail your CV and motivation letter to Roos Kortekaas or call 088 5060600.